SPEC Cloud™ IaaS 2016 Technical Support Checklist and Troubleshooting Tips
Please review the following checklist when you have a technical support issue with the
benchmark. The volunteers assisting with technical support are employees of SPEC member
companies and may not have specific knowledge of your environment and will need you to provide
enough background so they can work with you to troubleshoot the issue.
- Have you reviewed the Technical Support FAQ which lists common problems and solutions: http://spec.org/cloud_iaas2016/docs/faq.html
- Are you running the current version of the benchmark?
- The kit you installed is the latest version which is v1.1; the name of the kit should be:
SPECcloud_iaas2016_v11.zip with an md5sum of:
- After unpacking the kit there will be a file called: SPEC_CLOUD_README in the top
level directory which will at the top contain the line:
- Datetime: 2016-09-20-16-30-46
- Do ignore the file by the same name in osgcloud directory as it it out of date
in this kit.
- Files in the kit will be dated Sep 20 2016
- The md5sum for (the original unpacked) osgcloud/driver/osgcloud_rules.yaml is:
- What type of cloud environment are you testing: Public or Private Cloud?
- What cloud management software or API are you using?
- Is the issue easily reproducible or does it occur intermittently?
- What are the steps in producing the problem?
- Have you opened up security groups in your cloud? Ports: UDP 5114, TCP 6379, TCP 22, TCP 873,
TCP 7070, TCP 8080, TCP 27017
- Can you provide the following files, scrubbing any confidential information?
- osgcloud/cbtool/configs/<distro-name>_cloud_definitions.txt (ex.
- osgcloud/adminrc.sh (or cloud-specific environment script)
- Are you using the subcommittee's pre-configured workload images or did you create new
ones from scratch?
- Can you collect and provide the following log files:
- From CB Harness: /var/log/cloudbench/*.log
- and ~/results/ALLRUN*/perf/*.log
- Would you like to join our public SPEC Cloud Mattermost Channel to discuss your problem in more
detail? We can send you the invite. (Strongly recommended)
- Did you figure out the problem? Don't leave us hanging - please let us know what the solution
was so we can improve our benchmark and documentation.