SPEC CINT95 Benchmark: 124.m88ksim
- A chip simulator for the Motorola 88100 microprocessor.
- A reasonably full implementation of a chip simulator, including cache
- The simulator is loaded with versions of Dhrystone and a memory tester.
- Due to costs of simulation, the choice of binary loaded into the simulator
does not have much impact upon the profile of execution, either at the
software or hardware level.
Types of Data Provided
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.
- Reports from sar(1). [System activity levels.]
[Mon Jan 8 14:05:06 PST 1996]