SPEC CFP95: 145.fpppp
- From the Gaussian series of quantum chemistry benchmarks (two electron
- The atoms in 145.fpppp are placed in a relatively compact region of space
positioned in a graphite-like lattice. To accomplish this, code has been
added that computes an atom's coordinates a a site on an orthorhombic lattice
with a Gaussian deviation. The '92 version had a mistakenly linear arrangement
of the atoms.
- Cannot be parallelized (the behavior of each atom is affected be the behavior
of each one of the other atoms).
- Minimal cache footprint. Mostly a test of register allocation/performance.
- Good exhibition of superscaler performance features.
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.