SPEC CFP95: 141.apsi
- Solves probelms regarding temperature, wind, velocity, and distribution
- Comes from the Perfect Club suite.
- Cannot be easily parallelized.
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.