SPEC CFP95: 104.hydro2d
- Hydrodynamical Navier Stokes equations are solved to compute galactical
- Can be parallelized reasonably well.
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.
Home - Contact -
Site Map - Privacy -
Fri Sep 26 11:10:40 EDT 2003
- 2022 Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation