SPEC CFP95 Benchmark: 101.tomcatv
- Tomcatv is a vectorized mesh generation program.
- It is part of Prof. W. Gentzsch's benchmark suite.
- For CPU'95 Tomcatv has had the input generator reinserted and now generates
a much larger mesh.
- One of the benchmarks most sensitive to the speed of the memory system.
- Can be parallelized reasonably well.
- Rough estimates of some of the basic hardware level activities: CPI, I-
and D-cache activity, and TLB activity. This data is only useful for comparing
the '95 benchmarks, not for comparing against any particular hardware.
- Full gprof(1) outputs. [Procedure level profiling with call graphs.]
- The first 50 lines of the profile taken from the full gprof(1) output.